The Holy Bible, commonly called the King James Version is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God wherever English is understood. To understand why CFC makes a stand for the King James Bible, please read this article Is Jesus of Nazareth the Only Begotten Son of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in the Godhead: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
- We believe in the Blessed Hope – the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming.
- We believe in the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the saved to eternal life, the lost to eternity in the everlasting lake of fire called hell.
- Romans 13, that the position of a police officer was established and created by God to enforce the laws of the land under God’s authority.